Terms and Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions apply when you access the mathmistakes.info web site. Use of this web site constitutes agreement of these terms and conditions.
- Site concept, design, layout and content (apart from the advertising links) is Copyright © 2006 Russell Blyth ("the author"). All rights reserved. You may not incorporate contents of this web site into any other product or web site or in any way lay claim to the content and/or concept of this web site. This material is for personal use only and is not in the public domain.
- You are welcome to and are encouraged to link your web site to this web site, either in the same window or in a new window. However, you may not frame the contents of this web site within your own web site or any other site, nor may you imply in any manner an affiliation with, connection to, or endorsement by this web site or its author.
- You agree that the author of this web site will provide you no compensation or sharing of any revenue generated by this web site in exchange for any suggestions for additions or alterations to this web site you send to the web site's author. Any suggestions you send become the author's property and are subject to the Copyright notice above if they are used on this web site.
- This web site
including, without limitation, its contents, functionality,
performance and features are provided on an "as available
basis" at the user's sole risk and without representations or
warranties of any kind and to the full extent permitted by law. The web site's
author and other parties involved in creating, producing or delivering
the web site expressly exclude all warranties, conditions or terms express
or implied, statutory or otherwise including without limitation any
warranty as to satisfactory quality or any warranty or commitment that
access or use will be uninterrupted or error free.
agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device,
or manual process to monitor or copy web pages or the content contained
herein without the prior written consent of this web site's author. You agree
that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or
attempt to interfere with the proper working of this web site.
- You acknowledge that the ownership in any
intellectual property rights in this web site belongs to the site's author.
Accordingly, any part of this web site (or its source code) may not be
used, transfered, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any
manner other than for the purposes of utilizing this web site, meaning that
you may only display it on your computer screen and print it out on your
printer for the sole purpose of viewing the content of this web site.
- Links to other sites and services are provided as a matter of convenience only. The author does not guarantee or warrant them. If you link to these sites or services you assume full liability for their use.
- In no event
shall the web site's author be held liable for any: gained or lost points or
marks on homework, quizzes, tests or examinations; gained or lost
understanding of algebra; lost time spent perusing this web site; or special,
indirect or consequential damages (however arising, including as a
result of negligence) arising out of use of this web site and/or arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.